Turned 21 homies.
hopped around some bars. quite fun. movin into a new place. check the myspace yo for pictures. been trippin n paintin. super duper fun. going to officially move probably tomorrow.
kinda been going to some silly raver parties. just waitin for the next good night. things have been whacky. a lot of unexpected weird feelings that have kinda tripped me out a little bit. but thats good, need to be thrown out of my element sometimes i suppose.
Sunday nights at Rosie Mccanns..
Paul Sweet Crew, and Counterculture collective present...
The Lab,
hosted by Mad Zach.
starting Feb 8th. Will be rad and super freaky. Everyone will go if you know whats good for you.
I must hunt down mistress Jade and force her to make music with me so we can make an album cuz we are cool like that. Basically jammin with her and Zach is what i need right now.
desperate for a little bit of a change. trying to discover where i want to go from here. So many directions but so lost about which way to go. anyways i guess im still super young, but i feel pressed for time.
A few words...
The last time I looked inside myself I didn’t open my eyes.
I couldn’t make the connection between my mind and body.
They are two separate entities like a rock and a river or a tree and a leaf.
Connected for reasons far beyond my control or understanding.
I know that they are connected because I can feel the physical pain that my emotions have created.
I can remember the taste of nothing and I miss it.
I have watched my body grow from what it was once, to what it is now,
But my awareness of the growing within my mind is less obvious.
I seek it nonetheless.
I seek growth in my mind, to discover truth for what it really is.
I seek the secrets that only water holds because it is part of a cycle that has existed much longer than my own.
It holds nothing back, if I were only looking in the right place.
It would tell me that my existence is the equivalent to a fallen leaf, for it has watched as many humans fall, as I have watched leaves fall from a tree.
Yet I feel purpose and I spend my days in search for some kind of never ending substance to fill my veins.
The earths veins flow freely with water; rivers and waterfalls tickling the silent sand.
Sometimes it is destructive, and other times constructive, but always ending in peace.
I lack the outcome, and my body is filled with wars that are neither destructive or constructive but just simply fight on.
Between my mind and body.
Life that was once so simple, such a gift, destroyed so selfishly.
Another fallen leaf is all I will be.
Next time I look inside myself I will let my eyes open.
I will only see my mind because my body is what lacks purpose.
What could my mind accomplish if I weren’t so lost in my body.
The image that it creates and the reactions that it awaits.
My own judgment is the only enemy, which is created by my mind.
My mind is my enemy to my body.
Two holy units that make up my existence incapable of peace.
Wishing for natures intentions of harmonious coexistence.
Knowing my mind reigns supreme.
I let my body fall.
burning man tickets on sale soon. not going to come fast enough....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

are you gonna go to coachella??
ReplyDeletehappy BIRTHDAYYYYY yaaaaa 21 21 21 !!!
:)