Happy New Year.
2009 has been good to me so far. It started weird. Super weird. Culture shock a little bit. i was humbled though and blessings sometimes come in disguise.
Had a wonderful night with good people. Unfortunately sound went out at the Giza, and Mad Zack and R2 got cut short, but the party lived on at the house. It was interesting. I havent been enjoying the parties lately.
I am ridiculously blessed to have the friends that i do. I am in the company of some wonderful people. I like that i can be friends with the lovely gentlemen that i am friends with, that have changed my life so deeply, and be so greatly respected as a human. I am glad that i am not one of those girls. I am feeling good about the person that i am.
I feel like people are not going to parties with the same goal as i am. i am not interested in getting trashed, or sexy, or showing off the person that im not. I am more interested in gettin silly, making connections, and having the party be a place where i can be the person that i am completely. I have felt very disconnected to the party goers. i feel like some magical substances are being abused, and disrespected and this year i plan on changing the power. the super ravey, drug abusing, trancey vibe is not what i want to be a part of. It is not the lifestyle i want to promote.
I am taking a new direction in my life, and am very very excited about it. About to move into a new house on the beach. Do a lot more writing and reading.
Feeling at peace. In search of truth and love. I had a bad year. I destroyed myself in a lot of ways, and this year i am taking it all back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey kendal. ditto about the party scene. you should come hang out with me and my friends. were a lot more interesting than your average boneheads out to make superficial connections for the sake of being seen with whoever or whatever. its taken me a long time to find a real community in SC but 2008, it happened. we came together. lets celebrate! happy new year girly,
ReplyDeleteleelewis