Ello.
Party at cell space was pretty cool. I mean I am basically a little kid, and they had decorate your own sugar cookies and toy mutilation, so it doesnt get much better than that.
Going down to LA in like an hour. Procrastinating on getting shit done before i go down there.
So sick of that drive. Way too excited to see lil Paige, and A-rizz and lil lisa and the bots, and Mouse.
Also set up a sexy dinner date with Joyce and all those other wonderful suckas from the WF days. Those people basically were my parents for the past couple years and who knows who i would have ended up without their guidance. aw.
Consumerism day. I intended on making my family gifts. But like, come on. So stupid. I hate the holidays. Next year i think ill skip em. I mean i guess its cool to like get together with the people you love and have a nice little pow wow. But its pretty pathetic that we need an excuse like christmas to do that. Especially because 5/6 of my family thinks religion is a bunch of bullshit.
did i say that? What i meant to say is blesss you all on this wonderful holiday that has been created in the name of the lord our savior.
Life is chillin right now. Been dabblin in the idea of travelin around for a bit right now while i still can, but i think that will have to wait for summer. Being out of work for so long kinda drained my savings a bit. Plus i have a nice little group of weirdos that i am enjoying hangin with for the moment.
I've also noticed how disconnected and detached from this world i have become. and i kinda like it. I guess always living in big cities it has been near impossible to ignore the ignorance in the world. Especially the cities i was in. But the beauty of Santa Cruz has captured me. I wouldnt mind just getting lost for a while. I have ignored politics. me. ignoring politics? crazy talk. sorry guys but i gotta take a break. It was completely subconscious too. That shit consumed my life for a long time. Im sure it will suck me back in eventually.
Who knows where all of this will take me. I hope nick has a wonderful time in the netherlands, and finds something magical. I hope that everyone important in my life can find some inner peace right now at this weird time. Without peace inside us, i feel like peace will never truly surround us.
Independence is key my friends. We will one day leave this world the same way we entered. Naked, covered in vaginal blood, and alone. Okay well maybe just alone.
or maybe ill just be gypsy.
want to join my traveling circus?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you're =basically =a =little =kid =and =i =am =basically =a =grandma.
ReplyDeletedoes =that =mean =i =am =your =grandma?
yes. you are my grandma. i mean, you do help me bake all the time. haha.
ReplyDelete